- Do not store in direct sunlight for long periods, or where the computer will be exposed to excessive heat (over 40° C).
- Avoid direct exposure to water, sand, dust and other environmental hazards.
- Make a habit of transporting and using it in a carrying case.
- Keep it away from food and beverages.
- Keep the covers closed on the connectors and slots when they are not in use.
- Prevent heavy and/or sharp objects from falling onto or being put onto the display.
- Place your Tablet display side down whenever possible.
- Be careful to keep phone and power cables out of harms way when communicating or charging your Tablet in the home or office, to prevent people or pets tripping.